[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
NeoThermic.com • View topic - The fools of April are laughing at you...

The fools of April are laughing at you...

News artcles from the front page. Comment on them here.

The fools of April are laughing at you...

Postby NeoThermic » Sat, 01 2006 Apr 16:38:10

Yes, for all those that got it, the previous post was an april fools!

I would like to thank the phpBB teams for helping me (my banned rank and also convincing most of the phpBB forum goer's it was real).

As for the style, its BBLite by Mtechnik, just with a modified header and a few strings changed.

People who I fooled:

MarkTheDaemon
_underscore_
thecharmed01
Ramon Fincken
phpbbhacks.com; when it was posted there it was trashed a few hours later

There was a few people who didn't belive it (and rightly so!), and I noted phpBB.de had it listed somewhere private (as far as I can tell, since I can't reach it)

Anyway, to the future of phpBB!
NeoThermic
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby webmacster87 » Sat, 01 2006 Apr 16:51:00

You were "banned" on phpBB.com? I must have slept through the whole thing!
webmacster87

Postby who_cares » Sat, 01 2006 Apr 20:28:58

webmacster87 wrote:You were "banned" on phpBB.com? I must have slept through the whole thing!

they just changed the rank.

you almost had me. but then I compared it to area51
who_cares

Good Thing...

Postby _underscore_ » Sat, 01 2006 Apr 23:23:10

Good thing I didn't like it then. :P

I hope the real style is like 2.0.x/The Current Olympus.
_underscore_

Postby who_cares » Wed, 14 2006 Jun 00:51:31

you barely got Mark.
He IM'd me asking if it was legit
who_cares

Return to Frontpage News